Recover deleted photos from your phone storage and restore them to your gallery using Deleted Photo Recovery App.
I remember very well… Once I accidentally deleted all of my pics when I was deleting the unnecessary things from my mobile… And believe me it gave me a mini heart attack… Hahaha! I am a person who values pics very much because for me all these photos are the memories which I can cherish for the rest of my life. We just live the moments but even after the moment is gone, we can cherish those beautiful memories in the form of Pics, and I am sure no one could afford deleting important pictures accidentally right ? Everyone likes to capture the beautiful moments of life so that we can see those pics later and cherish those memories.
But what if someone of you guys do the same mistake like I did? What if someday you accidentally delete your pictures? Don’t worry! I have a good news for you. If you ever come across a situation where you just deleted all of your pictures by mistake, and tried a lot to recover those pics but were unsuccessful then you are at the right place. I have a app for you which will solve your problem… Yeah! This app – “Deleted Photo Recovery” scans your phone storage looking for deleted photos and lists them in an easy manner that will help you restore them back to your phone storage.
- It scans both storage – Internal Memory and External sd card.
- Nice UI design.
- Fast performance.
- No ROOT required.
- Supports all types like jpg, jpeg, png.
1. Go to Playstore or click here.
2. Search for ‘Deleted Photo Recovery’.
3. Install the app.
4. Open the app.
5. Once you open the app, it will start scanning your phone directories and sub-directories for deleted pictures and add them to the list.
6. Afterwards you’ll see a list or preview of deleted pictures divided by folder.
7. Browse through the folder and select the images u want to recover.
8. Restore the desired pictures and you are done.
9. Selected pictures will be restored to your device.
Yeeeaaahhh !!! You have successfully recovered your deleted photos …