WikiHow is the solution to every how to do a problem. Wikihow provides easy, step by step, illustrated instructions to teach you how to do anything. Yes, you read that right, Anything !!! You can easily learn how to do anything from Wikihow.
Do we come across a situation where the main problem we face is ‘How to Do ??’ something right? Whenever we come across something new we always get this question. Whether its Cooking Food, First Aid, learning a New Technology or Fitness. No one knows when they will face the problem – How to do something.
So for everyone out there who faces a problem of how to do something that they are not familiar with, Wikihow is here for your rescue !!! With Wikihow, You can learn anything, yes anything !!!
Wikihow is world’s leading how-to guide. It provides step by step instructions on every imaginable topic that a common man can have. So now you can become a DIY (Do It Yourself) Master with this app. It will be your friend whenever you need an answer to any of your how-to problem. WikiHow helps you learn cooking by providing different recipes, first aid or how to recognize a heart attack, even a hundreds of other topics that could save a life. It even helps you learn how to use your Android phone, tablet, different apps and even knowledge of various tech topics. It also has a category for Fitness and life hacks.
Also a just in case category where you can get answers of hundreds of imaginary questions like how to escape from a bear, how to fly an airplane in emergency and various other things you will probably never need but will have immediate access to just in case.
So wikihow is a friendly, easy and ever-handy app which can help you in any situation.
Features of Wikihow app:-
With this app, you can –
1. Search over thousands and lakhs of Wikihow articles.
2. You can even bookmark the articles that you want to read later when offline.
3. It provides you step by step photos, videos, and illustrations to help you learn things.
4. It allows you to browse random articles on wikihow for entertainment.
1. Search of ‘Wikihow – how to do anything’ in Playstore.
2. Install the app.
3. Open the app.
4. As soon as you start an app you will see an interface with a search option and various random articles for how to.
5. Search for the topic of your choice and various of articles will appear on the screen. Select the article you want to read and you will get an answer for your question.
6. The menu option on the home page will give you various options like random, browse category, bookmark etc.
7. Random – includes various articles on different random topics.
8. Browse category – gives an interface with different categories like food, computers, fitness, etc. Select the category of your choice and you will see various articles related to that category.
9. Bookmark – shows you the articles that you have earlier bookmarked for easy access.
So now you can learn anything you want to, with the help of Wikihow.