Moto C Plus
Moto C Plus quad-core processor with 4G speed lets you browse your favorite blogs, stream the latest viral videos, and share everything instantly. Currently with Android™ 7.0, the latest version of the world’s most popular operating system.
Launch Date :
Android™ 7.0 (Nougat)
MediaTek MT6737 64-bit quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
Swap in a microSD card to add more room for apps, photos, and music.
16 GB internal and expandable up to 32 GB microSD
144 mm x 72.3 mm x 10 mm
12.7 cm (5) HD (1280×720), GFM
Moto C plus can run up to 30 hours on a single charge with this 4000 mAh battery. With Quick Charge Support, there’s no need to slow down because your battery is always ready to run. It has Li-poly removable battery and comes with a 10 W charger (in box).
Runs up to 30 hours Battery Life .
Typical: 4000 mAh | Minimum: 3780 mAh
NETWORK and BANDS (by model)
FDD band 1/3/5/7/8
TDD band 40
SIM card :
Effortlessly switch from work to play with Dual SIM slots that support two different phone numbers.
Moto C plus comes with Dual Nano SIMs (Slot A: 2G/3G/4G | Slot B: 2G).
- The 8MP Rear Camera in Moto C plus comes with LED flash keeps images clear from sunrise to sunset and beyond.
- Rear Camera is 8 MP. With ƒ/2.2 aperture, 71° Lens, Auto Focus, HDR, Single LED flash, Burst mode and Panorama.
- Video quality is 720p (30 fps) and Beautification.
- The 2MP front camera Moto C plus comes with its own light for pixel-perfect selfies.
- Front Camera is 2 MP. With ƒ/2.8 aperture, 63° lens, Fixed Focus, Single LED flash, Burst mode, HDR and Beautification.
- Video quality is HD@30 fps, VGA@30 fps.
Moto C plus comes with Micro USB, 3.5 mm Headset Jack, Bluetooth version 4.2, GPS.
802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
Moto C plus has Accelerometer, Ambient Sensor.
Final Verdict :
I won’t say its a No Go for Moto C plus, but for Gaming and Heavy performance(varies by needs).
If you want to switch from a boring TouchWiz Launcher to something actual Android experience then you must buy Moto C plus.
If you are an Old Moto phone user, you may see RAM provided is not a new or improved, but yes it provides enough performance.
If you play Android Games much its a NO, but If you area socio-bee “go for it”.
Not much of a Camera phone but stands descent in DualCamera phone category. FYI: Front Camera is not an attraction for selfie-people.
Cheap (costs 6999INR),
Smooth and Durable,
Easy(Android – undoubtedly)
Not Trendy(RAM – lower than expected).
Image and Data Source : Motorola website